How I make lemon curd over-stove
What is lemon curd?
A lemon curd is a dessert and a spread, yellow in color.
Usually made from pure and fresh lemon juice, sugar, butter and eggs.
Lemon curd can be used in many variety of recipes, including ice cream, tarts, Swiss roll filling/cakes, spread onto a scone, crepe, pan cake and so on.
Easy and fast Homemade lemon curd over-stove
1/2 cup of fresh & pure lemon juice
2 tbsp of finely chopped lemon zest
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 stick of unsalted butter / 4 tbsp melted butter
3 organic eggs
1. In a thick saucepan, combine lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar, simmer for 5/6 minutes over moderate fire.
2. Add the butter, let melt and stir to blend evenly into the lemon mixtures.
3. Scoop into a bowl and let stand to cool.
4. Now beat in eggs into the lemon mixtures until well-incorporated.
5. Bring back to boil, cook until the mixtures thickens and syrup coats the spoon.
6. Scoop the Lemon Curd into a jar.