Hana’s No Bake Cheesecake
13 pieces of original Digestives Milk chocolate biscuits
4 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
A pinch of salt
A teaspoon of fresh lime juice
A teaspoon of pure and natural vanilla extract
1 1/2 pound of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup icing sugar
1 teaspoon of pure and natural vanilla extract
2 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon of fresh orange juice
1/2 cup heavy cream, carnation condensed milk
2 sheets of plain gelatin, softened with water
Crush the biscuits into its finest form.
In a small bowl, mix oil, lime juice, salt and vanilla extract
Fold in the finely crushed biscuits, mix until well incorporated
Line the pan with un-buttered sheet
Press the crust evenly into a baking pan
Chill overnight or chill for an hour
To prepare the Cheesecake filling
- In a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream to its medium peak.
- Gently fold 1 and 2 together, stir in lemon and orange juice, vanilla extract and gelatin water.
- Pour the mixtures into the prepared cake pan, smooth the top
- Tap the pan gently on the corner to bring out any air bubbles to surface
- Let set overnight or at least 2 hours in the refrigerator
- Run a knife around the edge of the cheesecake to loosen
- Top with Homemade Blueberry Jam
- Cut and serve