1 – Image of Ionic Rock Salt Lamp
2 – Suggested suitable placements for Ionic Rock Salt Lamp:
- For sound sleep – put near the bed
- To decrease electromagnetic pollution/radiation – near computer/ TV
- To maximize relaxation/minimize fatigue – near place of work
- Release stress and for relaxing the muscles – in the Massage Therapy Room
- Calming effects on patients – best in the surgical, treatment and consultation room
- For students better concentration – in the study room
- For freshen air – in the living room or at any congested area at home
3 – How to Care Ionic Rock Salt Lamp
- Ionic Lamp attracts water (as salt is hydroscopic). Keep Ionic Lamp from high humidity, breeze or wind, moisture; from water.
- Keep the Ionic Lamp dry. If the surface gets moist, switch on to dry. ‘Info above from Prof. Dr. Sir Syed Irshad Ali ‘ w thanks.
- Check the base /container stand from time to time to avoid salt deposits.
- Change the Ionic Lamp bulb when it burst out.
- Always buy a spare bulb and keep safely at your easy access.
- Switch off Ionic Rock Salt Lamp when unattended.
It make sense and I do believe that *Ionised air helps in many ways like helps you feel fresher in an enclosed atmosphere as it helps improve efficiency of the respiratory system and helps improve the body’s overall resistance to infections. Serve as a light decorations too.
Feel comfy? Check on Natural Ionic Salt Lamp for your home. The image above is mine.
Thanks and see you again.
goingfabulous signing off