No Bake Chocolate Rose Petals
When you have a garden of roses at home, here is a recipe how to savor the petals of your roses:
- 200 grams of dark chocolate (72% cocoa)
- ½ cup rose petals
- ¼ cup dairy-free creamer
- ¼ cup coconut butter or oil
- Line a pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place a pot with water and stack a bowl over medium low heat to melt the chocolate. Add the chocolate, the creamer, and coconut oil and allow them to melt.
- Stir until the mixture is fully combined. When the consistency is smooth and glossy, remove from the heat.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the pan, tap the pan on a tabletop to get rid of all the air pockets, and then set aside.
- Sprinkle the rose petals on the melted chocolate, and then dab some of the petals into the chocolate. Place in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Once the chocolate has set, separate the chocolate bar from the pan. Cut the chocolate into desirable shape/size pieces. Enjoy.
Rose Petals Butter
!!! Below is a recipe for making butter from rose petals…as good as peanut butter:-)
- 300g rhubarb, sliced
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2-3 teaspoons dried rose petals
- Place the rhubarb in a sealable container with the sugar and allow to sit for at least 6 hours, until the sugar mostly dissolves.
- Pour the content of the container into a pan, add the lemon juice and rose petals.
- Put the pan on medium heat for 10-15 minutes, and stir from time to time.
- Once the mixture thickens remove it from the heat and allow it to cool down.
- Once the butter is cool enough, transfer it to a clean jar.
Next article I will share how to make delicious ‘Shortbread Cookies’ using rose petals!
See you with much of love and thanks.