No Bake Oreo-Macadamia Square Bars
- 24 Oreo biscuits
- 4 /6 tbsp coconut oil (extra Virgin)
- 200 g Cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp of organic apple cider vinegar (Braggs)
- 8 Oreo biscuits, chopped
- 6 Macadamia nuts, chopped
- 120 g (roughly 4 oz) Dark chocolate, melted
Making the crust: Combine all the ingredients, place the in a zip lock plastic bag and smash with a rolling pin.
Press onto the bottom of a dish or pan lined with parchment paper, refrigerate to harden.
For the filling:
- Beat the cream cheese and apple cider vinegar
- Fold in the chopped Oreo biscuits.
- Evenly, spread the mixture over the Oreo base.
- Drizzle the bars with the melted bittersweet chocolate.
- Top with chopped macadamia nuts
- Chill overnight
- Serve with a glass of wine / green tea / oregano tea
To happiness and wellness,