Hana’s Nutella Cookies No Bake
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 4 tbsp of freshly grated coconut meat / shredded almond nuts (roasted)
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp bittersweet cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6-8 tbsp of coconut oil or unsalted butter
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar (optional)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon powder (optional)
! In a saucepan, (use a moderately heavy-based saucepan)
! Combine the milk, butter, cocoa powder and sugar over a medium – high temperature.
! Boil for 3 minutes
! Stir in Nutella, white fresh grated coconut meat, ACV, cinnamon powder, salt and vanilla extract.
! Scoop mixture into desired cookie bite size onto parchment paper and let hardens.
! Serve with hot coffee when dry and firm
! Store in cookie jar into the refrigerator for a week.
With much love,