Image: Papaya Fruit Smoothie
Breakfast Delight @Hana’s Kitchen: Papaya Smoothie
Looking for a quick filler at late mornings? If you happen to stay late nights and ‘have to’ be at work next morning, here is a very good drink to try:-
You need a slice of fully ripened papaya, a cup of almond juice. (for one serve)
Also needed is an ice – cube, fresh lime fruit or an inch of fresh ginger root, some fresh mint leaves. (Optional).
* To make an Almond juice – Wash almond nuts and soak with a cup of filtered water overnight. About 8 nuts.
How to prepare the fresh drink:- Papaya Smoothie
- Slice the papaya into smaller pieces.
- Put into the blender the soaked almonds, squeeze half lime, if no lime an inch of fresh ginger root will do. Add an ice-cube and blend to its finest form.
- Strain the almond in a fine strainer screen or with a cheese cloth to get a fresh cup of almond juice.
- Pour back to the blender the strained Almond juice then add your papaya fruit. Blend papaya smoothly. (add more ice at your preference)
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves, Serve.
- No sugar added
Quick to prepare: Fresh and light ‘homemade breakfast’. Hope you like it:-
Note: Fresh mint can be eaten raw.
goingfabulous signing off w thanks