Rose Petals Shortbread Cookies
Enjoy your garden’s beauty: Rose’s are simply great and being nutritious cookies for any occasion.
Serve you best with a cup of green tea / rose bud tea / coffee at any time at home or at your office.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon rose petals, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon rose extract
- White chocolate
- Blend butter and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Add the rose petals, the vanilla, and rose extract and blend until combined.
- Add flour to incorporate.
- Use a rolling pin to roll the dough until it is about 1/4 inch thick, refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Line baking sheet.
- Remove dough from fridge, use a long knife to cut the dough to the desired cookie size.
- Separate and place individual cookies on the baking sheet, and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes. Keep an eye on the cookies, and remove them early if they’re a golden color.
- Melt white chocolate and with a teaspoon, drizzle it on top of the cookies.
Source – Babamail
With much love and thanks,