What is the Pineal Gland?
The Pineal Gland
A pea-sized conical mass of tissue behind the third ventricle of the brain, secreting a hormone like substance in some mammals.
Located deep in the center of the brain, the pineal gland was once known as the “third eye.”
The pineal gland produces melatonin, which helps maintain circadian rhythm and regulate reproductive hormones.
Simple & easy Pineal Gland cleansing:
If you are someone who loves meditation, these are things to consider doing…
1. Sweet basil leaves add to tap water removes fluoride out of it
2. Adding sliced lemons to water to sit for 12 hours or any longer turns your water into alkaline water.
3. Boiling ginger root in water then mixing it to lemon water , heals the pineal gland.
4. Curcumin (Turmuric) spice removes fluoride from the pineal gland.
5. Use Amethyst crystals to meditate, for Pineal gland
FB Notes: extract from Robert F Kennedy’s post in The Global Meditation