No Bake Chewy Peanut Chocolate Tiffin
Tiffin is a form of cake-like confection composed of crushed biscuits, sugar, syrup, raisins and cocoa powder, often covered with a layer of melted chocolate. Unlike regular cakes, Tiffin does not require baking.Wikipedia
Tiffin a fridge-cake confectionery
- 275 g pure organic honey
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 260 g peanut butter
- 170 g plain chocolate, chopped
- 55 g Rich Tea biscuit, crushed
- 130 g roast peanuts, roughly crushed
- A tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 10 pieces large plain marshmallows
! In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the honey, syrup and peanut butter.
! Bring to the boil, remove from heat and stir in chocolate, marshmallows until melted.
! Mix in biscuits, peanuts and a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
! Pat firmly into a greased or lined baking pan.
! Refrigerate overnight
! Cut into bite sizes and serve
No Bake Lemon Bars
- 1 package (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 (14-ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup pasteurized egg product (such as egg beaters)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- Very thinly cut carrot slices or fresh Aloe Vera white meat (chilled and crunchy)
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese
, condensed milk and pasteurized egg
product and beat on high with an electric mixer
until smooth and creamy for 2 minutes
Add lemon zest and juice and beat until fully incorporated for 30 seconds
In a small bowl, combine the gelatin
and boiling water and whisk
until gelatin is entirely dissolved
Let cool for about 2 to 3 minutes
Stir the gelatin into the cream cheese-lemon mixture until well incorporated
Pour the filling over into a greased or lined pan
Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, until the filling is firm
Slice into 2-inch bars using a chilled knife coated with cooking spray.
Serve with a very thinly cut carrot slices as base (optional)
and top most serve with a loving intention …